Thursday 27 January 2011

The official proceedings

The entrants were placed in the official 'mixing' receptacle.


The barrel assistant rotated them in a random fashion


Drew one out at her leisure and held it up to read it - but ahh she can't actually read


So she showed it to the adjudicator who verified, that it was indeed the lovely Tanya who won.
Congrats Tan, I later heard through the bloggy grapevine you parted with your $5 on quite a number of occassions so I'm pleased you had a win.


NB - I adpoted this less than technical approach to drawing the entrant as I wanted to be sure Samelia's Mum got the six entries she was entitled to.
In an effort to be really fair - I cut all the pieces of paper the same size first - then wrote the names on.
No, I am not kidding.
Yes, I am apparently a little odd!

No comments: