Saturday 1 June 2013

Staking my claim

I'm jumping on the Bloglovin' bandwagon and have claimed my blog over there.

I hope that you will continue to follow along with my blog by clicking that little button with the blue plus sign over there on the right under the WHO, WHAT, WHERE and WHY section.

If I'm not back in a few days maybe send a search party as I could be buried under this mountain of zips, part of a huge haul of sewing gear that I am sharing with a few lovely friends.

This is just some of the dress zips, there are also open ended, chunky and jeans zips!!
PS - Follow, follow, follow, follow should be sung to the tune of "Follow the Yellow Brick Road" from The Wizard of Oz for the most mirth!!

7 comments:

Cass said...

Wow that is a lot of zips

thornberry said...

Best haul ever! Thanks again!

Kate said...

Woah!!! Where did they come from? x

ARTwendy ... said...

zip-pity zoo dah zip-pity hey .... he heee .... zip to it my friend!! yay!!

Michelle said...

What are you going to do with all those zips?

Would you post your new blog address? I got an error message when I used the link. Thanks.

Michelle, http://craftingincalifornia.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

Mountain of zips is right!

Unknown said...

Wow, did you guys just buy a fabric shop or something? Awesome haul!