Monday 27 May 2013

Beach portraits



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013"


I took these shots a few weeks back with the intention of posting them, so while too late for the "Che and Fidel photo a week challenge", here they are anyway...


Thoughtful and pensive shot in the dunes.


Super new skill that she is developing daily.


Believe me the water was cold - I didn't want to dip my toes in either!!


A cat and two kids at the beach.


A few dance moves, no matter where we are.


Having a headstart sometimes helps!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

aww, look at those girls-well, 2 girls and a cat :), growing up- gorgeous, fun, happy children. This just makes one with no sisters have massive sister envy!

Jane said...

Love the photos Karen!

Annie said...

These are fantastic shots Karen...I particularly love the cat and 2kids at the beach. Great memories you are creating with your children. Missed you the other weekend.

Jenny from Ohjoh said...

They're fabulous!!!!
Loving the blue spotty top - is it one of yours?

Ellieboo said...

Catch the kitty........that last photo is a corker!