Wednesday 23 February 2011

Fabulously fruity

I was lucky enough to win several items in the recent auctions and raffles held to aid victims of the Queensland floods - so I thought I'd show them off to you.


This fabulous outfit was offered up by Sara at Willow and Moo.

If you're a regular reader you'd know we already have some of her lovely work in the wardrobe (which I realise I have not shown you the post-Christmas action shots of!), and her workmanship is impeccable. Really.

We're delighted to have won this outfit and she was even kind enough to include a lovely little hairclip and some extra fabric for me to make matching leggings.

Now that's generosity!

Every so often, Sara has items available for sale, and depending on her family and workload, takes orders for her clothing. Do yourself a favour and get some.
You won't regret it.

She has THE best eye for fabric and colour combinations, I know a lot of us suffer colour envy when we see what she does!

6 comments:

Tas said...

Yes, there is a few items of Sara's rainbow goodness in this house. My little one's favourite clothes.

Anonymous said...

well done.what a lovely prize!!!!

Kelly Casanova said...

Isn't Sara awesome - and such a nice person too!
Lovely outfit:)

willow and moo said...

Oh Karen, you are too kind. Thank you!

Can't wait to meet you in a month! :)

Nic said...

Lovely! I'll have to check out Willow & Moo :) You're right back into the regular blogging too, that's great :)

rachelmp said...

How sweet! Lucky you and your little possum too