Monday 24 October 2011

Spring sunshine

So we set off again - Spring into Shape run number two on a glorious Melbourne spring morning.


My little cheer squad met up with Happy Heart...


And killed some time posing for the camera...


There was waiting...


and finishing...


And five year old photography!


It got warm, so the small folk stripped off and performed tricks!


and climbed...


pulled faces...


and danced...


then everyone got a bit tired!



We cheered on, and then met up with, a lovely friend.

I'm happy to say I cut five minutes off my time from the first race, which I am pretty happy about as I wanted to cut three minutes off.

Of course, now the pressure is on for race three...

6 comments:

Selina said...

Well done! That's quite an improvement! How many races are there?

toadstooldots said...

Congrats for the race!!! Looks like a fun filled day - cute pics!

Carolyn said...

stax on!

Well done Karen- you are going so well with your running!

Sally said...

Bravo! You're doing so well. I'm about to start too now... O will be 9 weeks tomorrow. Time to at least start going for a morning week before uping the anti in the new year. You will be my motivation.

sophie said...

What a fantastic day - you are so inspiring Karen.

Tanya said...

Was great to spend time with you and your fun and happy lot