Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Teddy attack!

These little guys invaded last night...


There seemed to be hundreds of them, but in fact there were only 34.


They're gone now - into the stomachs of Miss G's little playgroup friends in anticipation of her upcoming birthday.

Two sleeps, and yes she's counting them down.


A "super-easy to make and transport" treat for birthday celebrations.
Ideal if you are not a whizz in the kitchen like Cathie!

(Mini Milky Way bar for the car then use some icing in a piping bag made of baking paper to stick on a Tiny Teddy driver and some Smarties wheels. Done.)

12 comments:

Liam's Mummy said...

They are really cute! I bet my kids would love those.

Tas said...

Love them. Great idea.

Seaweed and Raine said...

SOooo Cute! I would eat them (although I might switch to a snickers... ) I bet her friends l-o-v-e-d them! :)

Sheridan said...

Oh so cute!!!

Are you losing your 2 year old??? Please don't leave me alone in 2 year old land. It's always nice knowing you're right there.....

CurlyPops said...

So cute and that's something that even I can make!

Tanya said...

Impressive Kazz, you are such a fun party mum.

Lizzie said...

How cute, milky way and tiny teddies.....can't lose really can you..?
Lizzie
xxx

Lyndel said...

how sweet! maybe I need to make some for my Motor Journalist son?

Jennifer said...

How cute are they. They would not survive long in our house.

Wendy . . . said...

Ooooh very very sports car smooth ... Love them ... will do this some day ... hmmm maybe even get them done for the playful market???

nicole said...

what a cute idea!
happy birthday miss g!

Becky said...

My baby boy is 2 in just over a week. I think I will make a couple of these to put on his cake. Too cute!