Wednesday 14 October 2009

Sneaky peek #2


This is another sneak peek from the pattern testing for Toni at Make It Perfect.

The lovely Pippijoe Orchard fabric as shown here teamed with a cotton/linen blend I found at Darn Cheap Fabrics in Heidelberg and red topstitching (that you can't see too well in this pic).

It's something for me, and I LOVE it.

Which means I have met the first of my sewing pledges for 2009 as per my sidebar:

"I will make one item of clothing for me, that I will actually wear."

It also has a zip, as did the 'big dress' I made for my niece recently, the zippered purse shown here and another of the Make It Perfect test patterns.

So I think I have also conquered number four as well - what do you think??

9 comments:

Gina said...

Oooh, Karen, it looks glorious. Can I guess? Is it a skirt? I think I want to make one too!!

Miss Prudence said...

oooh looking very good
can't wait to see final product

Beetlehouse Designs said...

Can't wait to see all these gorgeous patterns in full. It looks great Karen.

Beetlehouse Designs said...

Can't wait to see all these gorgeous patterns in full. It looks great Karen.

Little Munchkins said...

Oh you have definitely conquered number 4!

The sneak peek looks good :)

Lily Mulholland said...

I am totally digging that orchard print and it looks great teamed with the denim. Make sure you update with a photo of it on once you're allowed.

Andrea said...

Oh I am intrigued by this, I just love the fabreic combo and cannot wait to see it revealed.

caitlin said...

I'm thrilled to see you making use of the fabric! Thanks so much for showing your creation off, it looks gorgeous! I'd love to see it appear in pippijoe creations on flickr :) http://www.flickr.com/groups/pippijoecreations/

Cass said...

I can't wait to see what this is Karen