It's called the Anna dress and is the first Farbenmix pattern I have bought.
I made it up yesterday morning for a birthday party that was on in the afternoon, and once I read (and I will confess re-read) the intructions I found it surprisingly simple to put together.
There will be lots of ways to embellish this dress - make it up using a variety of fabrics, add strips of fabric as frills, put on multiple rows of ribbon, rick rac and trims or do fun appliques, but for this one I chose to keep it simple and used the same crocheted flower I used a few weeks ago for my niece's skirt and top set.
Novy of Little Munchkins has assured me that it can easily be made into a reversible dress too - as she did when making one for Kylie.
I think there will be more of these made in both summer and winter weight fabrics, in in good time of course!!