Friday 27 April 2012

KCWC - Day Four

Day Four = Epic Fail!!

Day four resulted in me not having even a tiny slice of time to sit at the machine or to cut or even unpick...

So rather than dwell on it I'm going to show you what I plan to get up to today, Day Five.

Cute Ottobre skirt I cut out a few nights back.
It looks like this one will be nice and easy to make, and a bit fun too.

Some of my favourite Patty Young for the bias edging
And on a more practical note - pants for PE (Physical Education) at school.
I couldn't bring myself to buy the terrible ones available in the uniform shop.

And at least I know theses will fit properly.

The fabric is in the wash now so hopefully these will be on the machine tonight.

I wouldn't mind some of these in my size!
Ok - so off I go to slot in thirty minutes now.

Happy sewing!

7 comments:

Kylie said...

You have been busy - the sick boy has remade an appearance. A trip to the Dr today and I am not achieving my 1 hour a day. There is an adorable beanie on the blog today - does that count???

I have a pattern for a pair of pants like this - I'll pull it out and see what size it goes up to.

Tanya said...

oh, I think my girl would like that pattern. Speaking of which that very same otto skirt has been earmarked here too!

Cindy said...

Good Luck today! Using the large envelope for the tracings and having the directions on the front is genius. I'm going to have to look into doing that for all of my Ottobre patterns.

Ellieboo said...

Damn dont you hate it when real life gets in the way of our sewing :) I like your idea of popping patterns you made into envelopes - mine are in big messy piles and I can never find anything. May be stealing this idea - yes I may. Love Ottobre designs but not their patterns - I hate having to add seam allowance myself (lazy you see). Looking forward to seeing how it turns out though. Amandaxxoxx

Unknown said...

I can't believe your going to make tights. your so brave. I'm jealous of your sewing skills!

Unknown said...

I can't believe your going to make tights. your so brave. I'm jealous of your sewing skills!

willow and moo said...

I was thinking the same as Tan. Mollie would like those pants! :)