We've been enjoying some of life's simple pleasures the past week of school holidays...
- Sunshine and the great outdoors (at last!!)
- Playing hide and seek at the park with squeals of delight (yep, sometimes mine)
- Learning (and teaching) the art of the daisy chain
- Spending time (though never enough) with lovely friends
- Visiting the library and browsing the books with no time limit
- Painting small fingernails in sparkly colours
- Seeing a movie that brings back childhood memories
What 'Simple Pleasures' have you been indulging in??