Saturday 1 October 2011

It's on again!!



Hello, and if you've arrived via Blogtoberfest, welcome to my little part of the world.

Blogtoberfest is a month of daily blogging hosted by the wonderful Cathy over at Tinniegirl.
As I have been a bit neglectful of my little blog of late I thought it would get me back into the swing of things.

So what can you expect from me, probably some information on outdoor fun activities or craft for kids, no doubt there will be gratuitous pics of my three little ladies, maybe the occasional thought provoking posts where I get on my soapbox and hopefully some sewing!
Yes sewing folks, after all that's why I started this blog.

As Cathy says - it's a chance to celebrate the ordinary in every day.

I hope you enjoy my 'ordinary'.

PS - if you want in get on over to Cathy's blog and sign up - it's not too late.

9 comments:

ARTwendy ... said...

loving the fresh white paint .... you've reminded me that we still need to get a doormat! .... & I'm joining in Blogtober this year Yay!! Thanks for the reminder ...

Carolyn said...

blogtoberfest, I forgot! will run over and see whats happening now!

Love to read something of yours every day Karen ;)

quilary said...

Good luck on your quest. Looking forward to seeing some of your sewing.

Becky said...

Your ordinary is lovely. Looking forward to the next month of blog reading, and posting too :)

Selina said...

Hello, I'm looking forward to reading more about your "ordinary"

nicole said...

yah! sewing!
i'm using blogtoberfest to get back into the blogging swing of things too!
see you monday!

happy blogtoberfest!
xo

Vic said...

Happy Blogtoberfest! Celebrate the ordinary... hell, if I didn't do that I wouldn't have anything to talk about at all. ;)

Kylie said...

Yay to Blogtoberfest. Have to get myself organised me thinks - heading away for 8 days and minimal computer - could be interesting:)

Liesl said...

Your "ordinary" always looks pretty! I can' wait to read your Blogtoberfest posts.