Monday 22 August 2011

Flora and fauna

I told you I'd be back with the finished Tee's - just took me a little longer than expected!

Here we have three daughters and one niece wearing their new Make It Perfect Basic Tees - now 'dressed up' with some Crafty Mama's iron-on velours.


These things are seriously great.

For a start they cost about $4 each (for the single designs, there are sets available), then Lisa sends them postage free in Australia, so the cost is minimal.


There are a bunch of different designs, sizes and colours - things for girls and boys.


They are super-easy to put on- you just apply a hot iron with no steam, let them cool, peel off the backing and iron again. 
Done. 
Too easy.


The smallest child chose the skrirrel (her words not mine!) - she loves it.


I thought the mushie and two little deer went well with stripes...

And the kids seem happy.
They were good comfortable tops to wear all day long at the zoo - so that is all that counts!



Go get yourself some.

PS - sorry for the vast array of cheesy/odd/awkward grins here today - it was the day of the strange smile I think. They were all a bit wacky!

14 comments:

ARTwendy ... said...

They have turned out gorgeous!! Love the stripes ... & the skrirrel ... cute ..

Jenny from Ohjoh said...

Great shirts!

make it perfect said...

Love them soooo much Karen! Just gorgeous - I want to make more now :)
Those velours are awesome, I want to have a go!
And the funny smiles are in my photos ALL the time too!!!! cute :)

Susan said...

They are gorgeous. I love the iron-ons. I've been eyeing off the boy ones. Susan :)

Crafty Mama said...

LOVE your tees!!! Just gorgeous Karen, so cute to see my velours " in action"!!

Seaweed and Raine said...

They turned out great! Love the little iron on velour pics - they really make the tops fab! :) The mushie and "Skrirrel" are gorge. :)

Miss Amy said...

Ooo I like those little felty sort of appliques, was wondering where you could buy them!

P.S. Saw your kids in the paper promoting toothbrushing, they are just showing off their super clean teeth on your blog!!

Ashleigh said...

You have done an amazing job! Congrats

Anonymous said...

G'day, I came by today via the lovely crafty mama Lisa. What fantastic practical as well as gorgeous T's. The velours really make them into something special!

Coryn :)

toadstooldots said...

One cuter than the other! They look all fantastic!

Unknown said...

I think the skrirrel is my favourite too.

Isn't it amazing how four children looks like so many more than three?

Sally said...

Fabulous!
... great Tees and awesome smiles.

Pippi creates said...

Georgous tees! I love the stripes and spots combinations and the bidings and finishings look really good. I love a simple tee embellishment, I'm hate all the complicated retail versions and those velour ones look like they are definately wortwhile checking out. I'm on my way there now.

Pippi creates said...

Georgous tees! I love the stripes and spots combinations and the bidings and finishings look really good. I love a simple tee embellishment, I'm hate all the complicated retail versions and those velour ones look like they are definately wortwhile checking out. I'm on my way there now.