Wednesday 15 October 2008

Here's the haul!

OK I've been promising for long enough, so here are a few pics of the haul!

Purchased pre-Aussie dollar crash I might add - hooray, for once I bought at the top of the downslide rather than the bottom.

These are from the Farmers Market range by Sandi Henderson as mentioned in the last post.

Destined to be more dresses and skirts and maybe some shorts???

Here they are in a pile - just 'cos they're pretty like that! (OK excessive fabric love is an illness - I know!)
These I adore, they are from the Park Slope range by Erin McMorris.

I can't begin to tell you how rich the colours of this range are - you can't begin to appreciate them til you hold them in your hands because pictures don't do it justice.


And here's all the loveliness that Cass sent me for our bet on the footy! She overpaid me - it was for 1 metre of fabric (what else would sewing girls bet on!) and she sent all this great stuff.


Looking forward to sharpening up the scissors and cutting into it all.

6 comments:

Cass said...

I love both of those ranges but unfortunately I didn't buy when the dollar was good.

Andrea said...

Oh Karen, all of theoise fabrics are delightful! I have some of the same FM fabric that you have ans I too can't wait to get my scissors into it. Can't wait to see what you create.

Kylie said...

Lucky you for buying when you did - the dollar is not looking good - not good for us crafters is it - I know that the cost of yarn is going to go through the roof as well.

Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

Hi Karen, thanks sfor your comment. those dresses are beautiful! and the girls are growing up so quickly.
Hope you are well
xx cinti

Lily Mulholland said...

Goodness! So glad you bought before the bust! And you have been so busy and productive! What a good idea making matching shirred dresses for the girls' dolls too!

Peta said...

Beautiful fabric, I was lucky enough to get in before the dollar nosedive too. Let's hope it picks up soon so we all don't get withdrawals.