Tuesday 23 September 2008

The big picture

Now that the parcel has arrived at its destination I can tell you that Little Munchkins and Andrea were right on the money and the sneaky peek was indeed of a little girls' top.

With whale buttons on the shoulders.


You can see their versions in red and fairytale fabric by clicking on the links above (you need to scroll down a little to see Andrea's).

It was part of the very, very bleated final Pay-It-Forward and was sent to Juni for her little girl.
I also included a T-shirt appliqued using one of my favourite fabrics - Joel Dewberry's birds in pink, a little tissue cover and a set of coasters the same as I sent to Jen and Suz.

It's been a long time coming and I hope the two shirts fit well Juni.

There are more of these little tops/dresses on the way as it's a sweet summery pattern and because the design is so simple itat really shows off the fabric you use.

7 comments:

Cass said...

Karen looks great. I've got this pattern but haven't made it yet.

Little Munchkins said...

Yay, I am right! The dress looks great. Hmm, those buttons look really familiar LOL.

I love pink and green together as well as pink and brown. They always turn out very sweet.

Beetlehouse Designs said...

Karen, it looks amazing. I just love pink and green together at the moment too. Well done, it look fab!!!

Ruby Girl said...

Very cute top, pretty colours and lovely buttons, looks great.

Susan said...

Love the little dress and the buttons add just that cute extra touch

Kylie said...

Looks fantastic - Love the colours and the buttons too.

MandMStudio said...

So beautiful!