Tuesday 27 November 2007

Layer upon layer!

I finally took the advice of all the EB sewing girls (click on the blog ring below the duck to see their great creations) and had a go at a tiered skirt - and aren't they simple!

I decided that with the number of Christmas breakups and barbecues this year the girls should have an outfit each and so did my standard appliqued 'T' with a matching skirt.

Not sure whose is whose but I am sure they will sort that out between them, as they always seem to.

They were so easy that I've decided this little pile of loveliness is destined to become more of the same as gifts for family and friends.

9 comments:

Leah said...

Oh Karen - they are simply divine! I love the colours you have used and the circle applique is fabulous. You have me soo inspired now! Did you use the ol' 1.6 times method for the skirt? I only have a pattern for Jaynie.

Cass said...

Well done Karen, the girls will look very lovely

Suz said...

These look lovely Karen. I used that beautiful red fabric for Louisa's twirly skirts and it's one of our favourite things to wear!

Marie said...

Looks great. Am I the only one not using Christmas fabric for their outfits?

Kylie said...

Great job Karen, Cant wait to see them in it! What a great idea with the singlets!

Little Munchkins said...

How cute are the twirly skirts and matching tops! I love them both.

Natalie said...

They are just adorable!!! I can't wait to be able to make my own little twirly skirts for my daughter.

Katherine said...

Oh-so-pretty! Your girls are going to love wearing these.

Corrie said...

what cute outfits! I'm not envious that you have to make matching or two of everything! I'll stick to one!

Corrie:)