Here's the first item made from the VW Vans fabric, and there's plenty left for another top and possibly some shorts too.
I've got some Enid Gilchrist pattern books on their way to me and might try one of her tops with the remainder.
I'm pretty happy with the way this little one came out. It perhaps looks a more squat than I expected and so as I haven't had the chance to try it on either of the girls yet, I'm hoping it's OK for length.
I'm making some bright pink with white spot shorts to go with it. Once the weather is better I'll see if I can get an 'action' shot!
Oh yeah, the 15 to go refers to the number of items I still have to make to complete the summer clothing list I made for the girls.
Wish me luck!!